Counterfeit Camillus Knives
Camillus knives is proud to bring the very best in steel, handle materials, design and workmanship in each and every knife branded with camillus. That said, as with all prominent brands, counterfeit products damage the real brand with the poor quality and lack-luster performance. Unfortunately, there are counterfeit camillus knives in the market made of poor quality steel and workmanship. In some cases, the knives are marked with brands created to confuse the consumer such as “camillus blades usa.” camillus knives is actively involved with i.c.e. (federal immigration & customs enforcement) in order to stop these individuals and companies from making and importing these counterfeit and illegal knives.
If you are concerned that you might have purchased a counterfeit Camillus knife, there are a few ways to tell:
- There were no official Camillus knives manufactured between October 2006 and Aug. 2007. If your knife is made during this time frame, it is most likely a counterfeit Camillus knife.
- If you have a “Heat 3.50 or Heat 3.65”, your knife is made after 2006, and is marked with “Camillus Blades USA”, and “440 steel,” it is most likely a counterfeit Camillus knife.
- If your packaging or knife itself is marked “Made in Spain,” it is most likely a counterfeit Camillus knife.
- If your packaging or knife itself is marked “Camillus Blades USA,” it is most likely a counterfeit Camillus knife.
- If your model number is “Heat 3.50 or Heat 3.65,” it is most likely a counterfeit Camillus knife.
If you have any of these traits or signs on your knife, please contact your point of purchase for further action and direction.
Unfortunately, Camillus Knives does not warranty, fix, or have any replacement parts for these knives. All inquiries should be focused on the place of purchase.
Thank you for being a Camillus customer!