Camillus MORPH 8" Folding Frame Lock Knife
The Camillus MORPH 8" Folding Frame Lock Knife custom designed by Joel Davis provides an AUS-8 offset blade optimal for high leverage cutting. The handle made of G10 is impervious to moisture or liquid and is physically stable under climate change. The blade made from AUS-8 is a trusted favorite that enthusiasts prefer time and again due to its balance of all the important traits of toughness, sharpness, and corrosion resistance. Lifetime Warranty.
- Blade Coating: Titanium Bonded
- Blade Color: Silver
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Blade Edge: Smooth
- Blade Grind: Hollow Grind
- Offset Blade for High Leverage Cutting
- Handle Color: Black/Silver
- Handle Material: G10 + Stainless Steel
- Pocket Clip
- Lock Style: Frame
- Hand Orientation: Left and Right
- Main Blade Material: AUS-8
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC54-56
- Lifetime Warranty