Camillus Sevens 7" Folding Knife, Coyote Brown
- Blade Treatment: Titanium Bonded
- Blade Color: Silver
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Blade Edge: Smooth
- Blade Grind: Hollow Grind
- Pocket Clip
- Handle Color: Coyote Brown/Silver
- Handle material: Stainless Steel + G10
- Hand Orientation: Left and Right
- Lock Style: Liner
- Main Blade Material: AUS-8
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC56
- Lifetime Warranty
The Camillus SEVEN is a 7" folding knife with a Stainless Steel and G10 handle with a 2.75" AUS-8 Steel blade. AUS-8 ranks among the hardest, toughest, and most trusted knife alloys. The steel is bonded with Titanium that resists rust and corrosion and is up to 3x harder than untreated steel so the blade stays sharper, longer. The handle is made of Stainless Steel with a G10 accent, an extremely durable makeup of fiberglass soaked in resin, then highly compressed and baked, providing a material impervious to moisture or liquid. Lifetime Warranty.